Marquee Scrolling Text

--- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD --- U.T.F ZINDABAD ---

D.A of State Government Employees enhanced from 15.196% to 18.34% w.e.f 01.01.2016

Government of AP vide G.O.Ms.No.16,Finance(H.R.VI)Department, dt.03-02-2017 has enhanced the Dearness Allowance (D.A) of State Government Employees from 15.196% to 18.34% w.e.f 01.01.2016.

The enhanced rate of D.A will be paid in cash from the salary of March 2017 payable in April 2017.

The D.A arrears from January 2016 to February 2017 will be adjusted to the PF accounts in the month of April 2017.

In Case employees who are going to retire before 30.06.2017 the D.A arrears shall be paid in Cash.

In case of CPS employees 10% of arrears will be adjusted to the PRAN accounts and the remaining 90%  shall be paid in Cash and 10% in the month of April 2017.


For G.O.16,dt.3.2.17 18.34% DA enhancement CLICK HERE

2 Pages of D.A Table is provided in Excel format 
Use Legal size paper for prints
Download 2 pages and change the title as you need
You can take back n back prints for complete D.A Table

To download D.A Table Page 1 CLICK HERE

To download D.A Table Page 2 CLICK HERE